We are finally feeling comfortable about having a conversation about the future of the swap this year, or whether we should wait til next year to return. I need your help!

Some details: the swap would take place in October or November. Right now we are asking for feedback from volunteers and attendees on if they would feel comfortable returning.

Next, if we get enough people feeling comfortable with that, we’ll look into booking a space. If neither of these things work out, we’ll wait until next spring.

Regardless of the Swap’s outcome this year, we’ll be doing the Super Coat Fund in the fall in some form or another!

Please take this survey and feel free to reach out with questions, comments, or concerns! https://airtable.com/shr9MCMmFgmqTbYhK